《Your Votes for Your Favourites》
|Voting Items||Voting Period|
“My Favourite TVB Actor in a Leading Role”
“My Favourite TVB Actress in a Leading Role”
|“My Favourite TVB Drama”||26 November till 7 December
(Ends at 12nn, SIN time)
《Your Votes for Your Favourites》
1. TVB Anywhere SG “Your Votes for Your Favourites” ( the “Vote”) is organised by TVB Anywhere SEA Ltd (the “TVBSEA”). The voting for “My Favourite TVB Drama Series” commences from 12:00pm 26 November 2018 and ends on 12:00pm 7 December 2018 (Singapore Time)(the “Voting Period”). Any late entries will not be accepted.
2. All participants must be an effective and registered user of TVB Anywhere SG in Singapore.
3. By participating in the Vote, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
4. During the Voting Period, TVB Anywhere SG users in Singapore who at the same time voted for and selected the winning “My Favourite TVB Drama Series” presented in “TV Awards Presentation 2018” on 16 December 2018, partially selected from TVB Award Panel and Public voting in both Singapore and Malaysia, will be eligible to win the prizes.
5. Voters of the winning drama will be able to receive an email from TVBSEA and is required to answer a simple question to win the prize by 20 December. TVBSEA will select the best five answers in terms of creativity and will notify the selected winners through email. TVBSEA’s decisions on the Winners shall be final and no discussion will be entertained under any circumstances.
6. There is only 1 voting opportunity, each participant can only vote for 1 drama title from the nomination list in each voting opportunity. Any duplicated vote will be disqualified. If any use of fraudulent account is found, TVBSEA has the right to delete the participants’ entry and blacklist them without prior notice.
7. The prize for the Vote shall comprise (Quota:5) :
- A luxurious Swiss watch
8. Voters to the winning drama will be notified via email on or before 20 December 2018. The contact information (including email address) provided by the participants during TVB Anywhere SG registration must be correct and valid, TVBSEA is not responsible for any loss of notification email. If the Winners fail to provide relevant information within certain period, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
9. Whether the Winners consent or not, anyone uses the Prizes will be regard as used by the Winners. The Winners must bear any responsibility for the use of the Prizes.
10. The Winners acknowledge and agree that TVBSEA shall not be deemed to be the producer or the supplier of the Prizes. The Winners must use the Prizes according to the terms and conditions designated by the producer or sponsor. The Prizes shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law TVBSEA (and our affiliates) expressly disclaim any liability for:-
(a) TVBSEA shall not be responsible for any failure to complete the game, loss of data or any confusion due to technical problem.
(b) TVBSEA shall not be liable to any person for the use and/or enjoyment of the Prizes, not being able to use and/or enjoy the Prizes, or any loss or damage due to the previous two reasons.
(c) TVBSEA makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes, including without limitation the availability, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value.
(d) TVBSEA shall not be liable to any Winner or the users of the Prizes for any (i) personal injuries, (ii) damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings or (iii) other liabilities (including but not limited to tax) suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of the Prizes.
(e) TVBSEA and the producer or supplier of the Prizes shall not be liable to replace or reissue the Prizes due to any loss, damage or robbery of the Prizes.
12. The Winners and the users of the Prizes shall bear the responsibility and risk arising out of or in connection with the Vote, the Prizes and/or the use and/or the enjoyment of the Prizes. The Winners and the users of the Prizes shall agree exempting TVBSEA (and our affiliates) from any personal injury, damage, loss, claim, litigation or other legal liabilities arising out of or in connection of the Vote and the Prizes.
13. TVBSEA game administrator is entitled to delete any inappropriate content including but not limited to defamation, abuse, profanation, offending speeches, sexual purpose, commercial or harassment without giving any reason.
15. Participants must provide essential information and ensure the information provided is authentic and accurate. TVBSEA shall be deemed to disqualify, refuse to award the prize or retrieve the Prizes that have been sent, if it was found that the information provided by the participants is fraudulent, incorrect, insufficient or has violated these Terms and Conditions. TVBSEA reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or handle any unclaimed Prizes in an appropriate manner.
16. The vote is not related to, sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook.
17. TVBSEA reserves the right to cancel the Vote and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
18. For any enquiries about the Vote and/or the above Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Your Votes for Your Favourites” in the email.